Yes, you read it right! Though this has always been international, headed by Sam Rhansum and Chill, it will now literally be going international as Battle of the Beats will also be held in other countries aside from the Philippines.
Northern Europe, make way and be ready as Battle of the Beats goes to Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Now that’s going international, big time!
Here are the rules as simple as in the Battle of the Beats Philippines:
- Each producer will play 2 tracks each.
- 2 x 45 seconds each.
- One on one – one track after the other.
- Hooks ok – no lyrics
- Beats on CD.
- Pioneer CDJs will be used.
- Judges will decide who wins
- Winners moves on to next round.
- Last producer on stage is the winner.
It doesn’t matter where you come from. As long as you are present in the said battles, you can join.